Monday, October 19, 2020

OAKLAND COUNTY COMMISSION DISTRICT 11


During the course of my bid to be elected to represent District 11 on the Oakland County Board of Commissioners, I've personally visited 5,000 homes as part of my social-distanced canvassing of the campaign trail where I leave my phone number and email at people's doors. Of course if I see residents outside their homes while walking up to their doorsteps I do go out of my way to say hello. Have had a lot of positive conversations! Why am I spending so many hours and walking a lot of miles doing this? Because it shows that I am dedicated to putting the work in to do this job and would be an energetic representative for the community. It is also important to know the turf you will be representing because every neighborhood is unique. I'm spending so much of my personal time on this campaign because it is important to replace people who treat elected office with callousness instead of civility. So I am doing what I can to make a difference!

No comments:

Post a Comment